Orange Chevron thecutestblogontheblock

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

7 Days

7 Days!!!!

I can't believe it only 7 more days.

In 7 Days we'll be homeowners again.

In 7 Days my baby can get her own room and out of ours.

In 7 Days my baby can finally start sleeping in her crib.

In 7 Days I will hopefully not step on toys going to the kitchen, bathroom, bedroom.

In 7 Days I get to park my van inside.

In 7 Days we will be committing to debt for 30 YEARS....aaahhhh.

In 7 Days the dog will no longer have a window to look out and see all the passing cars. (Please Lord, I pray there will be less barking in our household.)

In 7 Days we will have separate rooms rather than one big room the serves as the kitchen, dinning room, living room, toy room, and office.

In 7 Days I won't have to tiptoe around like a little mouse hoping not to wake up the girls.

In 7 Days my husband can come home for lunch.

Our family is so excited, our list is endless. On Monday we sign, Tuesday we clean and Friday we move. Please join in and say WhoopWhoop.

No comments:

Post a Comment